One Lovely Blog Award
I’m delighted about the nomination from phoenixgrey85 for the One Lovely Blog Award.
I graciously accept the award that helps connect and encourages those who enjoy inspiring, thoughtful and entertaining creations from writers.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow blogger who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here are 7 fun facts about me:
1. A Julia Child cookbook inspired me to start making messes in the kitchen and one of her quotes still remains a favourite of mine: “A party without cake is just a meeting.”
2. I count four herds of deer passing through my back yard daily.
3. A friend of mine let me fly his glider plane for about five minutes once – it felt like eternity to me.
4. I’m a content confirmed chocoholic.
5. My golf score is too embarrassing to disclose publicly ;), but I keep on trying.
6. I had an American Cocker Spaniel growing up; I still have a soft spot for dogs.
7. My best friend is my Hubby.
I understand that not everyone gets caught up with awards, nor do they stick to the all the ‘rules’. So if you are reading this and are one of the nominees, know this recognition is sincere. Choose the level at which you want to participate. Regardless of what you decide, I hope you continue to encourage others by reading their works and sharing your kindness, be it a ‘like’ or a comment … or even a follow.
My 10 nominations:
1. Happiness in Handfuls
2. Motivating Giraffe
3. One Little Thing Project
4. Bohemian Opus
5. Hot Dogs and Marmalade
6. Long walks and dark chocolate
7. Wiley’s Wisdom
9. the crafty lady in combat boots
10. Hope* The Happy Hugger
Thank you phoenixgrey85 for the nomination and thank you readers for continuing to visit my site.